Friday 26 February 2010

Obligatory Photo opp

With all photographers when they get a new piece of equipment they have to try it out. Immediately. If it's a flash you start flashing people, if it's a battery you charge it. If it's a bag you pack all your stuff in it and go for a hike!

I got a camera so I had to take photos. Obviously. I was in the lab all day yesterday so I didn't get the day to play but when I got home (after walking in the monsoonesque rain) I thought it was about time to get "creative". I am disappointingly uncreative. I wish I had more crazy thoughts and ideas that I could then try and photograph.

Anyway, I found a bottle of slightly bizarre wine and thought I'd photograph it! Here's the result

It didn't take long but I thought it was quite funky with fairly minimal post processing.

Done for now

No comments:

Post a Comment